Join Our Team
At Mid-Canada Mod Center, we are always looking for skilled, talented aviation professionals to join our team. We offer an exciting opportunity to work hands-on with some of the most interesting technology and aircraft in the aviation market.
Avionics Design Engineer
We are searching for a capable team player for the role of Avionics Design Engineer. ADS is one of Canada’s largest Design Approval Organizations specializing in avionics, structural and interior modifications of aircraft and helicopters ranging from general aviation to transport category. With facilities in Toronto, Midland and Vancouver, we are looking for a technologist or engineer with five years related experience to work in our Toronto or Vancouver office under the supervision of our senior engineers. The role involves frequent travel inside Canada and occasional travel outside of Canada to our clients’ facilities.
- Design of all avionics systems including required systems and passenger services, entertainment, power distribution and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Survey of aircraft to obtain design data and to establish the most efficient solutions to design challenges.
- Preparation of test plans, Maintenance Manuals, Flight Manual Supplements, Electrical Load Analysis and other publications as required.
- Five years of relevant experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Graduate of a recognized university in Aerospace Engineering or a Community College in related Avionics studies.
- Valid passport
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer in the field of Avionics would be an asset.