Join Our Team
At Mid-Canada Mod Center, we are always looking for skilled, talented aviation professionals to join our team. We offer an exciting opportunity to work hands-on with some of the most interesting technology and aircraft in the aviation market.
Aircraft Structural Engineer
We are searching for a capable team player for the role of Structural Engineer. ADS is one of Canada’s largest Design Approval Organizations specializing in avionics, structural and interior modifications of aircraft and helicopters ranging from general aviation to transport category. With facilities in Toronto, Midland and Vancouver, we are looking for a graduate engineer with 5 years related experience to work out of our Toronto office under the supervision of our senior engineers. The role involves frequent travel inside Canada and occasional travel outside of Canada to our clients’ facilities.
- Analysis of aircraft structures.
- Design of modifications including antenna and bulkhead penetrations, aircraft monuments, instrument panels, equipment racks and others as required.
- Survey of aircraft to obtain design data and to establish the most efficient solutions to design challenges.
- Five years of relevant experience
- Knowledgeable in stress analysis including static stress, damage tolerance, fatigue and safe life.
- Proficient in SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Graduate of a recognized university in Aerospace Engineering
- Valid passport
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19