An Important Statement on COVID-19 from Robert Gow, President of ADS
During these uncertain times, safety is not just the number one priority inflight, it’s also top-of-mind while your aircraft, its avionics, and other components are in our hands being tested and certified.
At ADS, we take the safety of our employees, clients and partners extremely seriously.
Early on in the pandemic, we adapted our already robust safety priorities to reflect the new reality and new requirements.
Through careful adherence to our safety policy, we work every day to ensure rigorous conformity to government-issued pandemic guidelines and advice. This is how we protect ourselves, our clients and our partners:
- All ADS employees are required to follow our safety policy
- All ADS employees are required to wear approved face coverings when more than one employee is in our office.
- Our offices are equipped with hand sanitizer and we are providing masks to visitors and our team members.
- Visitors to our offices are screened prior to entering our facility, both in advance of a visit and again when entering our facilities.
- Client facilities are screened prior to our crews working on location.
- We keep a log of all visitors entering our facilities to help with contact tracing should it become necessary.
Should you have any questions regarding your safety while working with us, please let us know.
We look forward to serving you as safely as possible.